Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hank's Box





Last night, I had a dream that I traveled through space to another planet. It was so real
that I woke up expecting to be there still.
I am so not about seeing anything of significance in my life, as I know that the course of it has been determined. I am a nameless terrified cog in the little machine in the corner...just chug along and do your thing....and leave!! I am Bank Of America's Wet Dream...pay the fee, pay the fee...
...PAY THAT f#@%^NG FEE!!!....and don't ask questions.


But you know what??? I don't think it was a dream... I met someone when I was there....
...and I think that I must Google him and start to find out what the hell that was all about!!! Cas you know what??
I am wide awake and it wasn't a DREAM!!!
.....Oh well...another beer and Galactic War.

1 comment: